Thursday 5 May 2011

Stars & Stripes; My NYC essentials...

BASICALLY I'm going to New York in a few months and I'm pretty much too excited for life so I think it's about time I started an American shrine type wardrobe just for a laugh/BECAUSE I CAN'T WAIT. 
As I have no self control when it comes to spending money and am therefore skint from my most recent shopping trip, maybe someone would like to provide me with the following...

Balmain. Embellished flag print tank. 100% Silk & £845. Naiiiice.


Also Balmain, £645.



Moving on to the more affordable...


Topshop. Worn by Kate Bosworth
at Coachella '11 (see previous post)

MOTO stars & stripes hotpants £32 Topshop

MOTO Topshop flag print shorts £32



Topshop flag print skinny jeans £45

Converse American Flag Boot - NEED.
SALE AT ASOS £24.47 





UNIF America shirt.

Love Sacha...

No comments:

Post a Comment