Saturday 20 November 2010

Pretty in velvet...

Recently I was flicking through Vogue magazine when I came across an article for velvet slippers. Yes that's right, the ones that remind you of your Grandad. Now it seems that wearing the slippers outdoors rather than indoors is the way forward. Modern, beautiful designs by Louboutin and D&G (to name just a few) have been paraded up and down the catwalk. 
   There's something about these slippers that is telling me I need a pair.  Probably the fact that I came across a photo of Olivia Palermo wearing them urged me to want them more. The most adorable pair I've seen have to be the Crockett & Jones floral embroidered pair. Possible addition to my christmas list...

Olivia Palermo loving life in her velvet slippers.

Crockett & Jones beautiful, floral slippers.

Love Sacha...

No comments:

Post a Comment