Wednesday 24 November 2010

Lanvin for H&M

H&M Regent Street

Tuesday 23rd November... queues of excited Lanvin fans waited to get their hands on the Lanvin for H&M collection. Standing in the cold for hours isn't exactly my idea of fun so I waited for the queues to die down and went down to H&M on Regent Street later in the afternoon. The display was brilliant, I managed to snap a few photos before I got told off by the security guard.



Overall I have to admit the collection wasn't quite what I had expected, I'd imagined everything to be amazing and thought I'd end up leaving with an empty purse. The designs were lovely but the materials used looked a bit cheap and I wasn't overly impressed, although there was one thing that caught my eye... A beautiful pair of red, patent heels with a ribbon tie and crystal gems on the heel.
     The shoes were definitely my favourite item of the collection and it seems everyone else thought the same as there were hardly any left!


Love Sacha...


No comments:

Post a Comment